Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'll be your tourniquet.

So much of the language of love was like that; you devoured someone with your eyes, you drank in the sight of him, you swallowed him whole. Love was sustenance, broken down and beating through your bloodstream.
---

"Kara brought a friend- Wilson. He is Thad's BF and Kara's Les. Fantastic right? So many lovers! haha! (Though I wouldn't be surprised if he's really Thad's BF, lol) Amanda claims he looks like a girl from eyes up."
-Huixian's blog.

Haha, omg I love hanging out with my besties.

Yesterday was Singles' Day! Did you know? 11/11, the day with the most ones. Didn't really get to celebrate it, but I did have fun. Just for the fun of it, my status on Facebook read "Kara-Anne is SINGLE, in caps." Omg, I got so many comments okay.

Jon Q: really?
Me: what dyou mean really.
Sheryl: you okay? (: boys not worth being upset over! xD
Me: yeah, i am. (: i'm just, like, single.
Vanessa: oh dear. what happened?
Me: hm? i wasn't attached to begin with dear. (:
Jason: i think you shouldn't have put it in CAPS? haha. emphasized on the wrong thing...
Me: haha, whyyyyy? what else is there to put in caps? IS?

Seriously, I even got comments when I changed my relationship status from "Married" to "Single". Haha, I got to enjoy being Single on Singles' Day okay.

Tonight, I saw "She's got the Look". I kept smiling through the show; it was so inspiring. It was so different from the rest of the modelling reality shows, y'know. So different from like America's Next Top Model or something. Real dreams were fufilled on this show. The difference is that in order to take part in this show, you have to be above 35 years old. We have 63 year old women looking so confident and believing in themselves turning up and giving their best smiles in photoshoots. They look good enough to lead campaigns; they inspire people.

It made me believe that yes, dreams can come true, even when you're 60, widowed and have 5 kids.

Wilson showed me this video today, and I'm sure everyone can sortof relate every once in awhile. I love this song, fell in love when I first heard it, and then listened to it again and again.



/edit!
I bought a new croc purse from Dorothy Perkins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home