Monday, November 10, 2008


Haha, omg, I love my brother much muchly. He's so cute that I'm going to be so picky about my sister-in-law. Just like he's so so sooo picky about who might be his brother-in-law and stuff. I haven't gotten his approval for anyone, so yeah.
We're discussing all the guys I was close to, and he's like, "you and your weirdest guys". We're talking on msn, and it's so funny. He cheers me up alot when I'm down and we discuss the deepest things. Sometimes his random blurness/sillyness really just gets me laughing until my tummy hurts and hurts. He makes my life that much better. (:

Just take me away. <3 says:
hahaha, i thought that was a pic of your gangster friend and his gf.
ted says:
hahaha
ted says:
no luh
ted says:
those are..
ted says:
um
ted says:
quite gross
ted says:
haha
Just take me away. <3 says:
ewww..
ted says:
ya
Just take me away. <3 says:
haha, at least i don't have any gross pics.
Just take me away. <3 says:
:D
ted says:
..
ted says:
if you do
ted says:
you no more

:D I know I can always be myself around him. It helps that he's in a guy's school. He like, gives me an in-depth description of (according to him) all the different type of guys and which category each guy falls into.
So don't look at me weird when you see that I'm so close to him. He's like my bodyguard sometimes.

I know you're jealous that I have such an awesomexzzz brother. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home