Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got purple hair extensions! (Shh.) :DD
Right now it's abit funny because well, my hair is wavy, but the hair extensions are like really really rebonded-like straight. It sort of sticks out like driftwood floating in the sea or something. OH WELL.
Today was Food Fiesta and Wilson came to PSPC, yay. Our stall was selling pancakes and waffles and the ones I made were gooood. :) Okay not really, they sortof spilt over and stuff, but some were nice. Amanda did most of the work, so kudos to her. Muahx. Later, we got bored and went out. Huixian wanted to get her haircut, so Amanda, Wilson and I tagged along. Huixian looks good in her new haircut, I promise. After that I went and got hair extensions. They're sortof hidden, so people won't scold me or something.









Pictures from the biennale. ;) Everyone should go, it's wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home